Our card the Creperie The Two Brothers
Salads during the year and the season
A large selection of salted pancakes with buckwheat
Compose your formula a pasta dish and a sauce of your choice
Small brewery, cold cuts, eggs and omelettes
A large selection of sweet crepes with wheat
A large selection of ice creams and desserts
A large selection of teas and infusions
A wide selection of cider drinks, wines, aperitifs, beers, cocktails
Warning: This book contains no page !
In accordance with Decree 2015-447,
please find the list of the 14 major allergens contained in our dishes
- Cereals containing gluten (ie wheat, rye, barley, oats, spelled, kamut or their hybridized strains) and products made from these cereals.
- Crustaceans and crustacean products.
- Eggs and egg products.
- Fish and fish products.
- Peanuts and peanut products.
- Soybeans and soy products.
- Milk and milk products (including lactose).
- Nuts, namely almonds, pistachios, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecans, Brazil nuts, Macadamia nuts and Queensland nuts, and products made from these fruits.
- Celery and celery products.
- Mustard and mustard products.
- Sesame seeds and sesame seed products.
- Sulfur dioxide and sulphites in concentrations of more than 10 mg / kg or 10 mg / liter expressed as SO2.
- Lupine and lupine products.
- Molluscs and mollusc products.